[RHN Outage Announcement] 08 April, 2011 Emergency outage notice [REF:49923647463]

Announcements Related to RHN Service Interruptions rhn-outage-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 23:06:01 UTC 2011

Red Hat experienced an unplanned outage on Friday, April 8, 2011.   We have since resolved issues and are back online.

Date of Outage:  Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Outage Start: 2:50pm EDT (UTC -0400)

Outage End:  4:50pm EDT (UTC -0400)
Duration of the Outage: Approximately 2hours

People/Groups Impacted: Customers using *.rhn.redhat.com sites
Sites Affected:   .rhn.redhat.com (satellite, xmlrpc, etc.)      rhn.redhat.com

If you have questions about this outage, please contact a regional Customer Service representative:
http://www.redhat.com/about/contact/dir/#custservice.

For more information about our Outage Policy:
https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/Red_Hat_Network/Outage_Policy/index.html