[RHN Outage Announcement] 11 June, 2011 Scheduled maintenance outage notice [REF:51017320195]

Announcements Related to RHN Service Interruptions rhn-outage-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 14:01:51 UTC 2011

We will be upgrading the Database serving redhat.com/rhn.redhat.com/SSO. All services will be down for the duration of the outage.

Date of Outage:  Saturday, June 11, 2011
Outage Start:  09:00pm EDT (UTC -0400*)

Outage End:  02:00am EDT (UTC -0400*)
Duration of the Outage: Approximately ~5 hrs

People/Groups Impacted:
Users of www.redhat.com, rhn.redhat.com, and access.redhat.com

Sites Affected: rhn.redhat.com (satellite, xmlrpc, etc.)  access.redhat.com

If you have questions about this outage, please contact a regional Customer Service representative:
https://access.redhat.com/support/contact/customerService.html

For more information about our Outage Policy:
https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/Red_Hat_Network/Outage_Policy/index.html