[RHN Outage Announcement] ***// SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE REPORT //*** Outage Sat, Oct 8, 2011 [REF:53009514268]

Announcements Related to RHN Service Interruptions rhn-outage-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 21:16:45 UTC 2011

Please be advised, RHN is making fundamental changes to our infrastructure which will significantly improve the application's resiliency, eliminate the single point of failure, and strengthen our environment for the future.  This upgrade requires 8 hours of scheduled downtime on Saturday, Oct 8, 2011 9:00pm to Sunday, Oct 9, 2011 5:00am (UTC -400).