[rhn-satellite-beta-users] Issue with the Virtual Guest

Clifford Perry cperry at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 20:58:59 UTC 2007

Yes. I think some newer packages we released into the RHN Tools channel
with RHN 5.0 Hosted release, broke the Satellite beta product. When we
release the 5.0 Satellite, we will also release newer virtualization
packages into the RHN Tools channel which are known and tested to work
with Satellite 5.0 production release. I honestly do not know if these
work with the Beta Satellite though.

Regards,
Clifford.