[rhn-satellite-beta-users] Need to remove sync'd channels

Matt Micene mmicene at agentrics.com
Thu Mar 22 17:27:17 UTC 2007

I am currently evaluating the beta on a system that I know does not have
the disk capacity to hold all of the channels we need.  However, it
looks like several aborted sync attempts and two successful attempts
have filled up the local disk.  I am looking at about 6GB for the DB and
8GB in /var/rhn.  Is there a way I can "reset" the sync'd channels and
remove all of the downloaded packages to try to get 1 clean channel to
play with?

I saw no way in the UI to delete any of the entitled channels, only
channels created by the user.

Thanks,
Matt
--