[rhn-users] File Management

Mike Duffy mduffy_lists at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 05:14:04 UTC 2004

Thanks Jon.

Is there any way to tell which files are on which hard disk?

I do not miss the Window's viruses, but I do miss the Window's file management system that showed
me a clear picture of which files were on each hard disk and how much space each disk had
remaining.

Are there any Linux distributions that have this feature?

Mike