[rhn-users] File Management

Jon Branch jon_branch at email.com
Thu Apr 8 04:01:17 UTC 2004

Hi Mike

KDiskFree is available if you are using GNOME provided you have KDE installed. You'll find it in the same place (i.e. Applications - System Tools - More System Tools) on your GNOME menus in Red Hat Enterprise and, if memory serves me correctly, in Fedora Core 1 and Red Hat 9.

There was/is a GNOME equivalent called GDisk but, like a lot of the GNOME 2.x stuff, is just not so well thought out.

Regards

Jon Branch