[rhn-users] USB Sandisk memory stick not recognized

Hector Sepulveda hsepulveda at whoi.edu
Sun Dec 5 20:51:24 UTC 2004

  Hi Yasushi,

    Thank you for the idea. A friend was able to mount his USB Cruzer mini in
this machie as /dev/sdc1. It is also a SanDisk. Mine is Sandisk but an older
model. I bought a Cruzer Mini and works fine. The older SanDisk is recognized by
a machine running Fedora 3.0 (2.6 kernel). Can the difference be in the kernel?

        Andres