[rhn-users] sound card didn't work properly

alex alex at volarhoy.com
Thu Dec 23 09:42:00 UTC 2004

	I had the same problem in fedora, with kmix an gnome-mixer i tried to
put volume higher but it didn't work.
	Reading documents from google i found a comment about other text
program called "aumix". Try to install and execute it and sets volume
there. After that i think it should works.
	Best regards Alex.