[rhn-users] Language support

Denis Beauchemin d.beauchemin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Feb 24 13:45:32 UTC 2004

Le lun 23/02/2004 à 16:04, Guobin Hu, Ph.D. a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for response.
> I installed all other packages, the problem still exists.
> What I could do next?

It depends on what you want.  You could change /etc/sysconfig/i18n and
then reboot your system if you want your Linux to talk to you in some
other language than English (mine has LANG="fr_CA.iso88591" and
SUPPORTED="en_CA.UTF-8:en_CA:en:en_US.UTF-8:en_US:en:fr_CA.UTF-8:fr_CA:fr:fr_CA.iso88591")

I also had to tweak things in KDE for some tools (such as keyboard
switching).

Denis