[rhn-users] Mqueue availability on RHEL

André Goddard Rosa andre.goddard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:32:45 UTC 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:25:45 -0400 (EDT), Mike Bracanovic
<mikeb at cyclonx.com> wrote:
>   Sorry, I do not have answer for you but, I do have a question.
>   The SCADA you are referring to, what is the name of it and, what company
> developed the SCADA software?
> regards,
> Mike,

The name of it is xOMNI and the company is www.concertech.com

We were used to develop under QNX (real time operationg system) and solaris.

Now we are in process to migrate it to Linux and I am the main
responsable for it.

We have it already running under Fedora Core 2 with an modified kernel
(2.6.7 with HIGHMEM off) and ORACLE 9i.

We are seeking to validate it with RedHat Enterprise Linux.

Thanks anyway,

Andre