[rhn-users] How to configure CGI at RH9 Linux with apache?

spender spender at 163.com
Sat Jul 10 20:54:26 UTC 2004

Hello:

   Question:
      How to configure perl cgi program at RH9 Linux
I wan't install a BBS scripts at my web server. My server is apache 2.0, perl6, RH9 i386 Linux
In httpd.conf
   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"
and In perl.conf
   Alias "/bbs/" "/var/www/html/club/bbs"    <--- Here is my scripts install direction
   <Directory "/var/www/html/club/bbs">
       Options +ExecCGI
   </Directory>
when I run my scripts at command line as
 # cd /var/www/html/club/bbs
 # perl install.cgi
It can be exeture, but I do like:
 # chmod a+x install.cgi
 # ./install.cgi
Server return:
 : bad interpreter: no such file or directory
and I Checked this program frist line just like:
#!/usr/bin/perl
.......(scripts)

Help me , how to configure apache to Execute my script.....

          JiangTao Peng
Rural Credit Cooperate Unite
ChengDu China
Phone: 86-28-8738-3643