Antwort: [rhn-users] eth0 & eth1 can't coexist?

Frank.Humpohl at lsg.vanderlande.com Frank.Humpohl at lsg.vanderlande.com
Fri Jul 2 07:32:32 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'd the same problem on a DL 580. It seams to be a problem with the intel
chips at the nics. the kernel took the e1000 for both cards, but their
must be a differnce. after two days configuruing and testing, we take one
card out of the system (didn't configure it) at build in a 3COM. Also
supported by HP and running fine.

With regards
Frank

csu4 at fedex.com
Gesendet von: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
02.07.2004 09:22
Bitte antworten an Red Hat Network Users List