[rhn-users] HP support pack and RH AS V3.0

Frederic Medery dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Tue Jul 6 13:31:06 UTC 2004

We just bought HP DL560 with smart array scsi 642 card connected to an
external HD bay.

After the installation of the HP support pack (v 7.10) my RPM db get
corrupted and the copy (throught network using NFS) of large amount of
data (300 GB) free my mounted partition (raid 1+0 on the external bay).
And I have errors like i8253 count too high! resetting.. or Can't locate
module char-major-237

Am I the only one with hp support pack problem ?

Thanks !

--
Frederic Medery
System Administrator