[rhn-users] Upgrade to RHEL 3.0 from RHL

André Goddard Rosa andre.goddard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:30:06 UTC 2004

Hi!!! Mqueue is a POSIX interface for real time systems.

http://www-users.mat.uni.torun.pl/~wrona/posix_ipc/

It was accepted recently on the official kernel www.kernel.org and it
already comes with fedora core 2. It is a message queue, that can be
used to do IPC. It also supports priority on the messages.

Can you execute the following command on RHEL 3.0 and give back the
result to me?

mkdir -p /tmp/removeafter
mount -t mqueue none /tmp/removeafter

Now, you can remove it: