[rhn-users] Upgrading ES to AS (same release - 3.0)?

Dan Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Wed Jul 21 19:57:13 UTC 2004

To upgrade from ES -> AS (same version) just remove the ES comps and
redhat-release RPM's and install the AS versions, then run:  up2date
--update --force to pick up all the other changes.

It's not supported, but should work for ya.  There is a FAQ for EDU
setups now and I saw the full instructions I posted last time on there,
so maybe ask your rep for the faq.

Dan