[rhn-users] Oracle 10G on RHEL WS 3

Illi Cyrill Cyrill.Illi at aspectra.ch
Wed Jul 28 06:52:04 UTC 2004

Hello Andre

Have you installed all the updates for WS3, I had the same problem with AS3, no problems so with AS3 update 2. There is a patch from Oracle which you will find in Metalink. You must first install 10G untill you get the linking problem then apply the patch (installes a new version of OUI(Oracle univeral installer)), and then install 10g again usin the new installer.

HTH
Cheers
Cyrill