[rhn-users] RHEL 3.0 AS and Win 2003 AD

Filipe Miranda filipe at moniloc.com.br
Thu Jul 29 11:51:02 UTC 2004

Hello Fabian,

I guess this tutorial will help ya!

http://linux.boeldt.net/Linux_active_directory.asp

I have a similar problem here:
Win2000 server AD

I want to install  a server w/ Red Hat ES 3.0 for Postfix, but instead of having 2 different user/password databases, I'll try to authenticate this linux server on the already existing AD server.

If you need the binaries for AD4Unix, let me know!

Best,

Filipe T. Miranda
RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer
ORACLE Database Administrator 8i Certified

The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, or better."
So, I installed LINUX!