[rhn-users] Channel help, where do I find...

Andy Ciordia andy.ciordia at pgdc.com
Fri Jun 4 18:59:04 UTC 2004

> If you installed an RHN Proxy rhns-proxy-package-manager should indeed
> by installed on your machine. The executable is rhn_package_manager
> (which I wanna change... but that is just me).

Ah, I see it now on our proxy box.  I wasn't quite sure if that was
populated on the proxy server or if the management program talked to the
proxy server, ie from my workstation.  Now that I see it there I'll just
keep going down that path.

> Docs are definitely being worked on. And it is known that they need to
> be improved. Clay, our docs guy is a machine and working like mad to
> keep up and improve them.

Glad to hear docs are constantly under-revision.  Technology changes
happen so swift.  Is there any public feedback mechanism for docs?  Like
if I spot a discrepency I can report it back to you all?

--
Andy Ciordia, Network Engineer
Planned Giving Design Center (www.pgdc.com)