[rhn-users] Kickstart Installation

Keith Lockyer keith.lockyer at patersons.net
Mon Jun 7 10:56:59 UTC 2004

Hi

I have a problem with Kickstart installations using Redhat WS Server, I am
trying to get a kickstart installation working over nfs.

I have got everything working, dhcp, nfs and successfully done installs over nfs,
but I still have to enter all the step by step information which should be read from
the kickstart file.

I know the kickstart file is being found because if I remove it the install tells me
it can't find ks.cfg.

I have tried the anaconda-ks.cfg which is automatically created from an install,
I have placed ks files on the boot media and nfs share.

Can anyone help me with this problem?
Below is a kickstart file I generated.

Regards, Keith Lockyer