[rhn-users] central european character set for Apache

Pete Masse pete at chemistry.montana.edu
Tue Jun 29 22:06:13 UTC 2004

Hello,

I need to be able to display Hungarian correctly on my web sight, thus I
need the central European character set for Apache.  Where would I find
these character sets?  kbd is installed already FYI.  This is for RHAS
server 3.0.

Thank you very much.

Pete

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 12:24, Yasushi Okubo wrote:
> I am looking for rpm for libGLw.so.1 for WS 3.0.  I can find only
> libGLU.xx files or libGLw.a file ,but cannot find libGLw.so.1.   This
> library:  libGLw.so.1 is used by one of applcations at work.  Could you
> advise me which rpm includes this .so file ?
> It looks like we have the following XFree86 rpms, but they do not
> include what we want: libGLw.so.1.    Or should I use tar file to force
> installation ?
>
> Thanks,
> yasushi
>
> ==== mesa we have on our machine ====
> XFree86-Mesa-libGL-4.3.0-62.EL.i386
> XFree86-Mesa-libGLU-4.3.0-62.EL.i386
>
> === Error  from our software====
> Error while loading shared libraries: libGLw.so.1: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
>
> === ../X11R6/lib ====
> [root at lotus lib]# ls /usr/X11R6/lib/libG*
> ls: /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so: No such file or directory
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.a    /usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so.1
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.a   /usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so.1.3
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so  /usr/X11R6/lib/libGLw.a

Pete Masse
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Montana State University
108 Gaines Hall