[rhn-users] list recommendation

Robert Potts robert at pottsdata.com
Wed Jun 30 11:46:36 UTC 2004

Hola a todos,
Sorry to bother this list with an off topic question, but I need info on
what list would be most suitable for discussing using Redhat as
combination workstation ,db server (postgresql) and webserver (apache w/
php) to run a LAN scheduling/billing system for a house cleaning
company. I'm not sure what list would have persons using Linux in this
manner, or in a similar manner, so any leads are appreciated. Links to
other sites with discussions and/or tutorials and/or open source code
under development are also very appreciated.  I would also be interested
to use Suse Linux as reports seem to indicate their desktop environment
is more refined, but opinions with reasons why this is or isn't true are
welcome.
thanks,
Robert