Antwort: [rhn-users] Default FTP Server Package Installed has changed

rhn-users List Readers at Axoria Ltd role.rhn-users at axoria.net
Wed Mar 10 13:10:33 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 12:57, Frank.Humpohl at lsg.vanderlande.com wrote:

> are you sure that your hardware is working without problems. we are
> using vsftpd on 2 standalone servers and on one cluster and it's
> working without problems.

Yes, hardware's all fine ... done some tests on that side of things.

Thanks for the feedback on things working.

It is starting to look as though several problems are interplaying here.
Still not sure about the vsftpd, but customer has _just_ told me his
client end has had new routing / NAT hardware installed lately. Don't
you just love it when they save that gem till last?!?

Further testing may now reveal what's happening with the server!

Cheers in the meantime.

--
Best regards,
James.