[rhn-users] Loosing Route To host after updating to RHEL 3 TaroonUpdate3

Thamer, Thamer T.R.Thamer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Nov 4 21:09:23 UTC 2004

I have got the same problem!!

-----Original Message-----
From: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Lind Benny :BOL
Sent: Thursday, 4 November 2004 18:29 pm
To: rhn-users at redhat.com
Subject: [rhn-users] Loosing Route To host after updating to RHEL 3 TaroonUpdate3

We have two RHEL3 servers with several interfaces using bonding.
After 'up2date'-ing one of the two systems (let's call it HOST1) to last update on all packets relevant to our systems two days ago we lost route.
It's no problem to connect to other systems from HOST1.
It's also ok to ping HOST1 from outside but whatever else is impossible
ssh,rsh,telnet whatever returns "No Route to host"
Using traceroute returns (!10)'s
anu idea ??