[rhn-users] RHEL on an Itanium

Dean WOODS dean.woods at st.com
Wed Nov 24 16:45:34 UTC 2004

Jonathan,

If I'm not mistaken, you need the 64bit version for Itanium machines.
If you have a subscription for RedHat Network, go to the Chanels tab and
select Easy ISO's.  From there you can select the version you are
subscribed to.  Should be something like:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 Update 3 WS, ES or AS for (AMD64/Intel EM64T)

Regards,
Dean