[rhn-users] Backup server LInux

Manuela Lo Bosco lin77sys at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 13 16:38:56 UTC 2004

Hy, I should make a backup of a Linux RedHat AS for disaster recovery in case my server has gone. For backup of data productions I use IBM TSM for linux. I would like to implement something like AIX mksysb used to clone AIX server. I would like to clone a linux server too. I surfed Internet for a long time but now I am going to use Mondo application http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/

Is there any of you that has used this tool (or another) and could give me some hint?

many thanks.