[rhn-users] cyrus-sasl not seen by redhat-config-packages

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Thu Oct 14 15:48:44 UTC 2004

It sounds like you have installed a newer cyrus-sasl package than was
included in the distribution and that there is a dependency in the
development package for the cyrus-sasl package.   You should be able to
install the newer version of the development tools with up2date:

up2date cyrus-sasl-devel (or whatever the package name is).

   Alfred Hovdestad
   University of Saskatchewan