[rhn-users] Bootloader Errors

StMarie, Justin Justin.StMarie at merrimack.edu
Fri Oct 8 19:34:37 UTC 2004

Hello,
  I'm having problems booting RHEL 3 Desktop.  I've tried LILO and GRUB.  LILO prints LI to the screen and GRUB prints GRUB and freezes.  I am currently using the QNX bootloader, which I use to boot QNX, RHEL, and Windows.

My partition Tables:

PATA (which I believe the system sees as the primary drive) has QNX as partition 1.

SATA drive has Partition 1 NTFS, 85gb.  Partition 2 is /boot, 100mb, Partition 3 is /, 15gb, Partition 4 is extended with the SWAP as Partition 5 at 1gb.

I've been trying different options for a month now, and I've run out of ideas.

Thanks,
 Justin