[rhn-users] Oracle's "spool" like command in Redhat

snodx at hotmail.com snodx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 06:44:16 UTC 2004

Dear list,

I was wondering whether in Linux there could be a command which serves
the same functionality as "spool" in Oracle? That is after executing this
command whatever I type on the command-line prompt gets "spooled"
into a particular file.

Of course there is always the history file to be considered but this file
shows the commands typed from ALL the command-line terminals.
I want only the command list of ONE particular command-line window.

Thanks in advance.

SNODX

PS: I tried google but it is showing too many results. I am checking out
      each google match.