[rhn-users] openssh fc2 rpm format

Alexander W Roberts AWRoberts at armstrong.com
Thu Sep 9 13:52:10 UTC 2004

My guess would be that 'fc2' stands for 'Fedora Core 2'. Where did you
find the rpm? Was it from one of Red Hat's servers or an external
repository? It might work. I'm not sure how different WS is from Fedora
Core 2, but I'm guessing there might be some subtle differences there
that'll throw things off.

Alex Roberts
Infrastructure Analyst
Armstrong World Industries

Mike Tran <mtran at opsec.usda.gov
Sent by: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
09/08/2004 03:37 PM
Please respond to Red Hat Network Users List