[rhn-users] redhat-release Config modified

Shawn Protsman SProtsman at isoft.com
Fri Sep 17 19:50:46 UTC 2004

Eric,

Thank you for the information.  That was it, the issue and issue.net
were modified.  I have corrected them but I still get the following when
I run up2date:

Name                                    Version        Rel  Reason
-------
redhat-release                          3ES            7.3  Config
modified

All packages are currently up to date

Would you happen to know how to resolve this?

Regards,
Shawn