[rhn-users] myqsld

Preston, Gabriel GPreston at concordefs.com
Fri Sep 24 15:22:55 UTC 2004

Yeah, it is a pain that Redhat seems to have abandoned MySQL and only offers
3.23 when MySQL itself is at a stable 4.0 version.  If you are secure in
your ability to maintain MySQL and handle updates on your own, I'd suggest
going with the latest stable version from MySQL.com, but if you are
dependent on RedHat support, stick with version 3.23 that Redhat offers.

-gabriel