[rhn-users] Easy question about Red Hat AS 3.0

Donald Lambert Donald.Lambert at dal.ca
Mon Apr 18 11:52:36 UTC 2005

The AS 3 distribution has the later 2.4 kernel, so it would be basically
based on the RedHat 9 Distribution.

The AS 4, used the new 2.6 kernel.

Hope this helps.

-- Donnie

Maila Fatticcioni wrote:

         Donald Lambert                   Donald.Lambert at Dal.Ca
         Networks and Systems, UCIS       Dalhousie University
         (902) 494-3329             	 http://www.dal.ca/ucis