[rhn-users] Telnet woes

Sullivan, Michael michael.sullivan at eds.com
Thu Aug 18 15:39:31 UTC 2005

Hello Liz,

That's cool your hubby worked for EDS.  OpenSSH is readily downloadable
from RHN (Server, Client, etc)......in rpm form....no compiling.  I'm
not sure what functionality you guys are requesting the users to have
and not have.....the second telnet package should suffice, you guys
could use the tn5250 so the users have the wyse feel!

--Mike.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email from EDS is for the sole use of the
intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the email.