[rhn-users] Telnet woes

Riley, Liz (ACHE) Liz.Riley at smiths-aerospace.com
Thu Aug 18 15:43:14 UTC 2005

I'll take a read, basically I wanted them to be able to have that shell
level but no Xapps, no file copies, no nothing.. Just login and type and
the commands we've let them.

How does OpenSSH differ from the standard SSH provided which claims to
be openssh? As it mentions none of the type of configurability you've
mentioned in its man pages.