[rhn-users] (no subject)

rafael rafael at mrvcs.com
Thu Aug 18 22:55:26 UTC 2005

Dear Gentlemen,

I bought redhat 7.3 personal for my home use about 3 years ago, I am
using it as an email server.

I began to start having problems, sometimes I can't open my email and I
get the message aborting due to space left on device.

The hard drive it's big and I have to go to my log files and clear them
in order to check my email again.

I think I need to install the security patches.

But now when I click the icon with to update, I get the message network
error 12 ssl_connect error

What do I have to do I don't remember my login when I bought the system
but I know my serial.

3aef-b99c3c47-03d4

Let me know what I have to do.

Thanks,