[rhn-users] Re: KVM

Larry D Sorensen larry.sorensen at juno.com
Thu Dec 8 01:49:06 UTC 2005

I am using PS2. So, Linksys works well too?

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:08:42 +0800 caranas at lexmark.com writes:

Hi!  Are you using PS2 or USB connections?  I'm using Linksys right now
which uses PS2 connections.  I'm not sure if Linksys has a KSM for USB.
I've also tried ATEN and so far I have no problem with it.

Clark James E. Aranas
System Administrator
Printhead Technology
Phone Number    : 63.32.2348873
Mobile Numbers : 63.92.143.143.87

Larry D Sorensen <larry.sorensen at juno.com>
Sent by: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
12/08/2005 08:22
Please respond to Red Hat Network Users List