[rhn-users] RHEL4 freeze (again)

Honti Balázs balazs at fmnet.hu
Mon Dec 19 23:41:51 UTC 2005

Hello! Syslog contains nothing about this. Even on terminal/console. It is
running without graphic mode now, to get the error, but nothing appears! We
also have another machine (then not) getting any of its syslog via network.

Our client wanted a paid linux system, I suggested RedHat, which I like. I
thought we should have the latest release, which could have anything needed.
I installed RHEL4 on this machine, after deleting the windows from it...

Balázs