[rhn-users] Maintain channel with Subversion 1.1.3

Dustin Jenkins djenkins at invoqsystems.com
Thu Feb 10 18:32:54 UTC 2005

Hello all,

    Being a long time Debian user, my new company uses RedHat ES3, so
I'm new to the system.  We'd like to maintain our current channel, but
want the latest Subversion 1.1.3 installed.  To do this, I'm thinking we
want to grab the source and build it in /usr/local or somewhere out of
the way of the shared libraries that I'm sure will be written to in some
way or another.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Any build options
for the source that I should be aware of?

Many thanks,
Dustin