[rhn-users] how to setup network services framewok based on rhel

Fabián E. Barco (CDO) febarco at colredes.com
Fri Feb 11 15:09:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

How to setup a rhel 3.0 ES as kernel or base of my network?

Scenary:

1 or 2 or 3 rhel 3.0 ES for : logon domains, sso,  file, print, dns, smtp,
imaps, pop3s, squid, apache, ftp, firewall.

Othes servers, UNIXes, Windows (NT/2000/2003) for especified applications,
DB, CRM, etc.

Clients: rhel 3.0 WS, win 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP, UNIXes.

I want the other services in other servers authenticate to rhel servers.

Centralized authenticated , single sing on, master/slave setups in services,
etc.

Where can I find a guide for this implementation?

I think that two servers rhel  3.0 ES in the network is sufficient.

Thanks!

feb