[rhn-users] Upgrading RH ES 3 -> ES 4

Charith Perera cperera at intertechmedia.com
Wed Feb 16 14:14:49 UTC 2005

Matthew,

I don't know if this will answer your question. However, Redhat seems to
suggest a fresh install rather than an upgrade. I didn't look into it very
much, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to change the subscription for the
machine from RHEL3 to RHEL4 and do an up2date.

http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/faq/#17

Charith.