[rhn-users] RHEL 3.0 and Broadcom BCM5704

Charith Perera cperera at intertechmedia.com
Mon Jan 10 22:08:50 UTC 2005

Dan,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I looked up on the Broadcom and Dell websites earlier and found that they do
offer the drivers as tarballs, however I was hoping that I could stick with
one provided by RH due to ease of kernel upgrades etc.

Do you know of, or have you experienced any negative side effects of using
ethtool?

I'll give them both a try. Problem is that the server is at a remote location,
so it won't be for a while.

Thanks again,

Charith.