[rhn-users] can't auto update machines

Beaven, Guy gbeaven at pc.gov.au
Wed Jan 19 22:15:40 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have just renewed my subscription with rhn and find that I can't
select "auto errata update" in the properties of a system. Previously I
could select this option. Can someone please explain??

Guy

This e-mail and attachments (if any) is intended for the original
addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient , any use
or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
Please advise the sender by return e-mail and delete the e-mail
from your system.