[rhn-users] Install of VNC (Virtual Network Computing)

Robert Pelletier bpellet at mail.cslf.org
Fri Jul 8 16:34:20 UTC 2005

After doing the VNCSERVER am I supposed to logoff? If so how do I do it? Also we are connecting from another session but all they see is a gray screen.
Do I have to do anything to the xstartup file? It is pointing to an init file. Thanks all.
Bob

Stay COOL ! Happy Summer !

Bob Pelletier
Connecticut Student Loan Foundation