[rhn-users] System not checking in with RHN

Norm Long nlong at worldvision.org
Fri Jul 15 21:52:02 UTC 2005

Pete;

Thank you for your response will give it a try.

Norm

             "Pete Masse"
             <pete at chemistry.m
             ontana.edu>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "Red Hat Network Users List"
             rhn-users-bounces         <rhn-users at redhat.com>
             @redhat.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/15/2005 02:18          Re: [rhn-users] System not checking
             PM                        in with RHN

             Please respond to
              Red Hat Network
                Users List
             <rhn-users at redhat
                   .com>

Have you changed your firewall since May 26th?  If you haven't already... I

would just try up2date --list or up2date --update from the command line.