[rhn-users] System not checking in with RHN

Jim Pelton Jim.Pelton at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 19 20:47:23 UTC 2005

Norm,

Are you determining that your servers are not connecting to the RHN
servers via the Web interface?  If not how did you discover that they
where not checking in?  If an up2date --list works, then you are talking
to RHN. If you can actually talk to RHN, then perhaps you are not
updating because of a dependency problem???

--Jim