[rhn-users] manual up2date of kernel not reflected in rhn

Diane Rolland drolland at kdinet.com
Mon Jul 25 16:08:32 UTC 2005

OK; now I think I understand what is going on.  The two lists matched
perfectly.

I installed kernel-smp package, and apparently what I'm seeing as out of
date in another kernel (no smp).

I guess to get rid of the list of outdated would be for me to remove the old
kernel (no smp) since I'm not using it anyway.

Thanks!