[rhn-users] How Do I Set Enterprise 3 to Do Automatic Updates?

Robert Pelletier bpellet at mail.cslf.org
Thu Jun 2 18:25:10 UTC 2005

Hi All. For some reason we do not get automatic updates. I have a blue circle with a check mark all the time. If I click on it  I get a message checking for updates but nothing happens. If right click on it I see Launch Up2Date etc but they are not highlighted and cannot be clicked on. The only thing I can click on is EXIT. If I get into terminal mode and type UP2DATE all fixes come in and updates work great. On my desktop I get a red dot with a flashing exclamation point. Can someone please help as I am a real newbie? Thanks all.

Bob Pelletier
Connecticut Student Loan Foundation
Rocky Hill, Connecticut