[rhn-users] Performance degraded using EMC SAN and QLogic.

lin77sys lin77sys at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 10 13:45:17 UTC 2005

   Hy, we resolved the problem deleting (rpm -e) and
reinstalling latest version of powerpath. It seemed it
was a dirty installation because we couldn't erase the
old package.
   We had to install the new version (rpm -ivh) and
then delete the older version with (rpm -e).

   However, now it works fine.

   Thanks.

--- Ifthikhar Ali Khan <ifthikar at sps.co.in> ha