[rhn-users] Antivirus for RHEL 3 WS

Hornain Frederic Frederic.Hornain at GB.BE
Mon Mar 14 12:45:37 UTC 2005

Hi George,

Have a look at the following URL :

http://www.redhat.com/apps/isv_catalog/results.html?keywords=antivirus

BR
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of George Allen Jr
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 1:39 PM
To: rhn-users at redhat.com
Subject: [rhn-users] Antivirus for RHEL 3 WS

Hello all

I am in need of an antivirus solution for two RHEL 3 WS standalone
workstations. I'd prefer a Norton-esque product that comes with solid
support and frequent definition updates.

Further, since these boxes DO NOT have an external connection (i.e.
Internet), I'd need to be able to download the definition/application
updates to a CD for installation onto these workstations.

I've checked the Symantec website, but have not had any luck identifying an
application for RHEL 3 WS.

Does anyone have any ideas? If so, please include a URL or a MFG for me to
locate the solution you are reccomending.

Thanks in advance for the help
George